Payroll Services arrived into enjoy in April 2001 and is meant to aid cultural and training exchanges in between HK and people nations who get part on a bi-lateral basis.
Participants in the Hong Kong Functioning Holiday Plan are not permitted to interact in everlasting work and ought to not work for the exact same employer for more than six months (for participants from the Republic of Korea) or three months (for individuals from Australia, Canada, Germany, Eire, Japan and New Zealand) throughout their pay a visit to in the HKSAR.
Individuals from Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Republic of Korea and New Zealand could also enrol in review or instruction course(s) during their time below the programme.
The Plan permits young folks (among eighteen and thirty) to make an application for a Working Holiday getaway Visa for Hong Kong which enables them to stay in the HKSAR for a highest holiday time period of a single year. For the duration of their remain, the Doing work Holiday getaway Visa holder can take up limited phrase work for a interval of considerably less than three months with any one employer and can study for a mounted duration.
The tradition of the Plan operates to allow a lengthened vacation type knowledge of working, living and also, the chance of learning in HK for an unqualified highest period of one year but the Plan shouldn’t be viewed as an different option to a work visa.
Extensions exterior the twelve months usually are not obtainable and an applicant could only acquire 1 Working Holiday getaway Visa throughout the life of the Scheme.
The total objective of the Plan is to supply a useful chance for youthful individuals to broaden their horizons and the programme is matter to a highest quota of visas to be issued each and every yr.
Australia (yearly quota = 5000)
Canada (annual quota = 200)
Germany (yearly quota = 150)
Eire (annual quota = 100)
Japan (annual quota = 250)
South Korea (annual quota = 200)
New Zealand (annual quota = 400)
Programs are chosen on a initial-come-very first-served basis. Processing of applications normally takes about 3 weeks.
Problems for productive software incorporate:
* You have to hold a legitimate countrywide passport issued by the taking part nation and be ordinarily residing in that participating country.
* Your main intention is to vacation in Hong Kong.
* You have to be aged amongst eighteen and 30.
* You need to be in a position to display monetary evidence of obtaining enough cash to maintain oneself in the course of the continue to be in Hong Kong. (e.g. lender statement, saving accounts passbooks, and the like).
* You need to have a return air ticket or fiscal proof of possessing ample cash to buy one particular property.
* You need to maintain medical and extensive hospitalisation and liability insurance policy to include your time in the HKSAR.
* The procedure is by way of direct application in Hong Kong through a neighborhood representative or direct to the HKID by way of mail.
* Apps can also be submitted by means of the community of Chinese diplomatic and consular missions in the collaborating countries.