How can you know which VPN Service is the best? Formel 1 live stream is the question that will come in our mind whenever we are about to purchase a Personal VPN Account. When we see that there are so many providers, we can not but wonder which one is the better.
However according to what each individual needs “best” can mean a different thing. Some of us will require VPN to bypass Internet restrictions and access blocked websites, others use it in order to be in a position to watch foreign online TV shows on HULU, HULU Plus, BBC, Fox or NBC, while some only think about online anonymity. Anyway, effectively, a Personal VPN Service can satisfy each one of these needs.
Still with the number of VPN Providers always increasing, there are several basis criteria your attention must turn to before you select your VPN Service Provider.
Here are some of them:
1) First of all, have a look at the available server locations (this will be important as the IP that may replace yours is one of many server`s public IP addresses; this will enable you to access online programs offered only in specific areas).
2 ) The speed of the VPN connection. That is generally boosted by your proximity to the server`s location and is closely linked to the Internet speed supplied by your ISP. Read some reviews and see how many other people have to say about this. It will be quite annoying to wait each and every time 10 seconds or more for a web page to load. This may easily be the most important aspect in choosing a VPN Provider.
3) The VPN Account Setup process. Some VPN setups require the installation or configuration of pretty much complicated software, while others usually do not and are very easy to check out.
4) May be the service provided reliable? The reliability identifies the stability of the connection. Does it work at all times? Any downtime? How often it happens? You can’t feel great online if your VPN disconnects every 10 minutes.
5) The limit on bandwidth. This refers to the traffic offered. Some services provide 5 to 20GB monthly while others offer unlimited bandwidth. If you’re a big of P2P, you have to be tempted to choose an unlimited one.
6) The technical support. You’ll maybe encounter some problems with your connection or perhaps a drop from the server and you will need technical assistance. May be the technical support tech-savvy enough to help you? Do they have enough knowledge to resolve your issue? Are they prompt, polite and proactive?
7) VPN protocols. In the event that you really worry about your data security then search for an ultra-secure VPN protocol like OpenVPN or SSTP that provides probably the most advanced and secure encryption available. Some providers offer them as standard features. Or even, PPTP`s or and L2TP`s encryption can do fine for you.
8) The price: once you check criteria above, you can compare the provider`s prices and pick the best one for you. Remember: the most expensive isn’t always the best and it all depends of one’s needs. Prices generally fluctuate between 5$ and 30$/month.